Another beginning

Posted by PL Monday, March 29, 2010

Greetings

If you are or have been a final year student of engineering, you'll know exactly why I've devoted so much time to build up a new blog. I wonder how will I ever be able to shed off the hangover of this excess dose of 'vellapanti' in just about a couple of months once Kgp becomes history for me.

Anyway, will love to know if the banner looks good enough or needs a touch-up.


Am also trying to change a few more things to make the blog look atleast attractive by looks, if not by posts ;)

Credits to those innumerable people in my Gtalk and FB friend-list who keep badgering one post after the other and 'inspired' me to challenge the writer's block for the moment :)

A follow-up on the year gone by (and in particular, the last semester) will soon be published .. hang on till then.

Credits to Kandra for leading me to this blog theme :)

PS1: Bidding goodbye to pagla ladka *sob sob*
PS2: Song of the day - "alvida"
PS3: Comments, followers .. i need you .. the narcissist i am

1 Responses to Another beginning

  1. some colors in the foreground.. n a transparent background wud look nice.. :)

     

Post a Comment

Kadardaan